Date of birth:
Auburn University '04
- 2016 Rio Olympic Games, Men's Double Trap
- 2012 London Olympic Games, Men's Double Trap
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, Gold, Men's Double Trap
- 2004 Athens Olympic Games, Men's Double Trap
- 2000 Sydney Olympic Games, Men's Double Trap
Walton (Glenn) Eller III is an American trap shooter and five-time U.S. Olympic athlete (2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016). At the 2008 Summer Olympics, he won the gold medal in Men's Double Trap, setting both an Olympic Record and a Final Olympic Record.
Eller was born in Houston, Texas, and attended James E. Taylor High School in Katy, a suburb of Houston. 1996, Eller was the first American to win the British Open Sporting Clay junior title. In 1994, he was the U.S. National Sporting Clay subjunior champion.
Glenn is currently a Sergeant First Class in the Army Marksmanship Unit and trains at Fort Benning, Georgia.
- 2019 ISSF Al Ain World Cup: Silver, Mixed Trap Team
- 2018 CAT Games: Bronze, Men's Trap
- 2016 ISSF Rio De Janeiro World Cup: Bronze, Men's Double Trap
- 2015 ISSF Gabala World Cup: Gold, Men's Double Trap
- 2014 ISSF Munich World Cup: Silver, Men's Double Trap
- 2013 ISSF World Championships: Gold, Men's Double Trap
- 2011 ISSF World Championships: Bronze, Men's Double Trap
- 2011 Pan American Games: Gold, Men's Double Trap